- E-Line Media, a leading publisher and developer of game-based learning products and services. Founding employee and Executive Vice President, 2008-Present.
- Verus Partners, venture capital advisory firm specializing in the design and creation of workflow solutions that blend real-world and technology components. Founder, 2005-2008.
- National Healthcare Resources (later Concentra), a healthcare and insurance services firm. Various operational and technology roles including divisional Vice President of Operations, 1999-2005.
- qCraft (in collaboration with TeacherGaming, Dan200, CalTech et al) -- Original Minecraft mod and curriculum designed to introduce key concepts from quantum physics and quantum computing to young people. Franchise General Manager.
- MinecraftEdu (in collaboration with TeacherGaming) -- educational edition of the massively popular independent game. General Manager responsible for publishing operations and learning services for E-Line Media.
- Girls Scouts Game Design Patch (in collaboration with Women In Games International and the Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles) -- first ever official Girl Scout patch program and curriculum in game design.
- The National STEM Video Game Challenge (in collaboration with the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop) -- national youth game design competition for middle and high school students. Franchise General Manager.
- Gamestar Mechanic -- an online game, curriculum and community designed to teach critical and systems thinking skills to young people as they learn to design, make and share their own videogames. Franchise General Manager.
- American Association of School Librarians Conference
- Digital Family Summit
- Games For Change Conference
- Games For Change Latin America Conference
- Lincoln Center Education
- National Writing Project Annual Conference
- Toronto Kids International Film Festival
- "With qCraft, Minecraft Takes a Qunatum Leap"-- Interview discussing the qCraft project wth gamesandlearning.org (December, 2013).
- Game Jam at Neighborhood Centers, Houston -- via Fox26 Houston (August, 2013).
- Making Learning Games -- Webinar for students and teachers interested in designing original games for learning (presented as part of the 2013 National STEM Video Game Challenge).
- Game Design 101 -- Hands-on workshop presented for foundations and non-profits presented at the 2012 Games for Change Conference in New York City.
- "Inspire: Sophisticated Science in Game Design," Design Minds, 2013.
- "Gamestar Mechanic Teaches Kids to Write Their Own Computer Games", Interview with Slashdot, 2012.
The College of New Jersey, BA in English with a Philosophy Minor, 2001.